Petro’s Paradise Caravelle 409 is a beautiful 4th Floor Condo Suite located at The Caravelle Resort in Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
This Suite is directly located on the beach and is steps from the soft sand at Myrtle Beach.
You will be staying in an amazing location that is located in the heart of Myrtle Beach.
This suite has been outfitted with all the extras you would expect to find in a beachfront condo suite.
Suite 409 is an Oasis that – Sleeps 4 comfortably.
This suite is equipped with (1) King size bed with a 4″ memory foam and a couch that folds out into a bed to sleep additional people in the living area. This suite also has a full size refrigerator, modern cooktop, microwave and stove for cooking while entertaining guests.
The Caravelle Resort is perfectly located close to everything.
Petro’s Paradise Caravelle 409 has truly remarkable views, as far as the eye can see, of the Atlantic Ocean, the beautiful sandy beach and Pools right from your private balcony. Enjoy the breath taking sunrise in the mornings from your little slice of paradise.
- Please ensure you read and fully understand the Condo rules at the beginning of your stay. If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
- Please treat our Condo with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
- Be sure to maintain a good level of cleanliness throughout your stay, this will make it much easier when check-out time comes!
- In case of any accidental damage, we’ll look into the issue internally to decide if and how much the deduction or repair cost will be.
- We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation! However, we’d really appreciate it if you’re mindful and keep noise to a minimum during nighttime hours.
- NO Luggage Carts allowed in the Room
- NO Hanging Garments on Balcony
- NO Smoking in the Condo including the Balcony
Information and special rules on specific parts of the Condo are written below, so you can easily understand where things are located and how to use them safely accommodations .
- As this room borders with the neighboring rooms, please be especially conscientious about noise in here.
Children are very welcome!
UPON ARRIVAL Please check your unit thoroughly upon arrival. Every effort is made to see that your unit is cleaned and undamaged before your arrival. If this is not the case, please report any discrepancies immediately to our office to insure that the problem is resolved and that you will not be held responsible.
We have tried to decorate the condo with an inviting, personal beach experience theme for you and your family to enjoy. Please do not move or remove any decorations.
- To avoid any extra charges, Please be sure to wash the dishes you use. The dishes are not included in the clean fee. Dirty dishes will cost extra!
- HELPFUL Hint : There is an in-door Pool, (two) Hot Tubs and a very large observation deck with hammocks located on the 7th Floor.
We hope you enjoy this condo as much as we do!
“Come Be Our Guest”
Please help us to make sure your stay merits a 5 Star Rating!
Thank you in advance.